Monday, January 30, 2012

Dirty Laugh

At the moment I'm trying to think about Isi's life, basically because it's a lot less painful than thinking about her death. I wish I could remember every day, every moment, but I know I can't.

It's the sounds that get forgotten so easily I think. I can still remember Isi's voice but this morning I thought - I can't remember her laugh. Isi was one for extremes - one minute angry, laughing the next. Nothing was done by halves and her laugh was no exception. Loud, throaty and full bodied - we used to call it her dirty laugh. And here it is.



Oh yes, now I remember!

Isi, no-one laughed like you.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely laugh. you certainly knew when she was enjoying herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't be the only person to have laughed along - it's so infectious!

    ReplyDelete