Thursday, January 19, 2012

Introduction

First of all, please let me say that if you don't want to read unhappy posts then look away now.

This blog is about remembering my daughter, Isi, who died on 12 September 2011. By the very nature of its subject it will not be a happy blog.

I need to do this to help me remember, but also so that others who knew and cared about Isi do not forget. This should probably be a private thing but the way I feel right now I want the whole world to know about my special little girl.

2 comments:

  1. I had to post to say that I have just read your blog, today 13th Feb, from your most recent post back to this one. In this post you say that this blog is not a happy blog - I have to disagree with you. The happiness and love you shared with Isi shines through and yes, I know that your loss is immeasurable, but I just had to say that I think this is such a wonderful tribute to her and although you are so sad and this blog does have a sad theme, as I say, your love and happiness together shines through that. With hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your need to shout from the roof tops that she was (is) yours and that your pain is beyond belief. I also know that you have the right to let everyone know how much you are hurting. Don't feel that your pain has to be private. Share how you feel if it helps. As you say, the crowds have gone and you feel alone with the endless drop from the cliff. Know that there are some of us here from UKS following you. We are listening.

    ReplyDelete